If you are here reading this post, you are probably wondering about the salary and the per post-money these Instagram Fashion Bloggers make. The answer to this depends on a lot of factors such as impression, reach, likes, engagement ratio, niche and the number of followers.
Although accurate figures are tough to identify, you can have a look at these averages we found after going through a healthy discussion with about 272 instagram bloggers, before coming up with these numbers.
We found most fashion bloggers charge either the basis of the number of impressions or on the basis of the number of followers.
How much Money do Instagram Fashion Bloggers Make?
On the basis of impressions:
If the fashion bloggers have their own blogs, they typically charge on the amount of influence or impressions.
They charge $175 to $5,000+ per post on average with amplification on social channels. These posts are all again shared on other Social media accounts if they had the same.
Here are the going rates based on the blogger’s number of monthly impressions:
- 10,000 to 50,000 monthly blog impressions: $175 to $250 per post
- 50,000 to 100,000 monthly blog impressions: $250 to $500 per post
- 100,000 to 500,000 monthly blog impressions: $500 to $1,000 per post
- 500,000+ monthly blog impressions: $1,100 to $5,000+ per post
On the basis of Followers (Prices are per Post)
The average range we found that these fashion bloggers charge from brands ranges between $75 to $3,000+ per post. Here are the average going rates we found in our survey based on the influencer’s number of followers:
- Less than 1000 Instagram followers: $10-$25 per post
- 2,000 to 10,000 Instagram followers: $75 to $250 per post
- 10,000 to 50,000 Instagram followers: $250 to $500 per post
- 50,000 to 100,000 Instagram followers: $500 to $1,000 per post
- 100,000 to 500,000 Instagram followers: $1,100 to $3,000 per post
- 500,000+ Instagram followers: $3,000+ per post
Also Checkout: Best Cameras For Fashion Blogging
Our survey indicates some interesting facts:
- The higher the engagement ratio is, the higher can the fashion blogger charge from brands.
- The Bigger the Number of Followers, the higher the fashion blogger charge from brands.
- Female Fashion bloggers typically charge more than Male Fashion Bloggers
- The Fashion bloggers with more Social Media Accounts charge higher than bloggers with only Instagram accounts
- Bloggers Prefer Monthly deals over a single post and they give great discounts for the same.
- Fashion Bloggers with less than 10K followers had a better impression rate compared to bigger influencers.